How to fill out your tax return

It's time to fill out your tax return for 2022! The tax return involves all sources of income for 2022, so your earnings from babysitting through Charly Cares should also be included. We will answer your most frequently asked questions regarding the tax return. Keep reading and get your tax return filed in no time.

Am I employed by Charly Cares?

No, you are not in the employment of Charly Cares. That's because you as a Babysitting Angel babysit for parents at their homes. Babysitting for Charly Cares falls under the ‘Regeling dienstverlening aan huis’ (home services regulation). Because you are not in the employment of Charly Cares, you don't receive any pay-checks or annual statements.

Where should I indicate my income from babysitting through Charly Cares?

You should fill in your babysitting earnings from Charly Cares under the categorie "inkomsten uit overig werk" (income from other work). Because babysitting falls under the 'Regeling dienstverlening aan huis' (home services regulation), everything works just a little different compared to being in the employ of a company.

Note: Do you babysit somewhere else besides Charly Cares, or do you have other income that also falls under the category "inkomsten uit overig werk"? In that case, add up all your income from other work and fill in the total amount on your tax return.

Where can I find my total babysitting earnings from Charly Cares for 2022?

Open the Charly Cares Babysitting App and go to 'Profile'. Under 'Payments', you will be able to view your total earnings for 2022. Fill in his amount on your tax return under 'inkomsten uit overig werk' (income from other work). For your own administration, you will also be able to download a pdf from the same page.

Please note: it is temporarily not possible to download your pdf. Please contact our Customer Care team via WhatsApp (+31 20 210 2323) to get your overview.

Let's get started!

Did you find the answers to all your questions? You can file your tax return at the Belastingdienst (Tax Authority). You can do so online via Mijn Belastingdienst or by using the tax return app. Good luck!

Still have questions even after reading this blog? Our Customer Care team is here to help. Contact us by calling or sending a WhatsApp message to +31202102323.